Confidence, Flexibility, Strength, Endurance, Coordination and Fun for kids
Little People´s Pilates Live Stream Course
Saturday 10th February 2024
from 10 am - 4 pm GMT
Endorsed by CIMSPA and the YMCA, Little People’s Pilates is perfect for Movement Professionals wishing to teach children. LPP is a child friendly mat based movement programme that incorporates Joseph Pilates 34 exercises adapted to suit primary children of 5 to 11 years.
This course provides the tools you need to teach fun and effective Pilates classes designed specifically for primary school children, that both empowers and creates a safe space for them to enjoy Pilates.
This is a continuing education course for those already holding a minimum Level 3 Pilates certification. Students will be asked to submit their level 3 mat certificate as the final step before their certificate is issued.
Learn to instruct Little Peoples Pilates with our 2-days-training including 6 hour Self Study AND 6 hour livestream workshop
Once registered you will get access to the digital manual to begin the 6 hour self study portion of the education. The self study portion of the training must be completed prior to the livestream 6 hour workshop with your Trainer.
What's Included In this Course
- A Comprehensive Course Manual (Downloadable)
- A Free Safeguarding Course (linked)
- Tips and Tricks for creating successful and in demand courses for children
- Inside and outside Classroom Management
- Ready to go Lesson Plans
- Lots of Games and Craft Ideas
- Educational videos that support teaching your classes
- 6 hour Livestream Workshop
- Certificate of Completion
- CIMPSA Accredited CPD 4 Points :
Cost of the Course €347 ( £299)